French Doors are an excellent choice to give your house a touch of elegance. All of our French doors are internally glazed and they can be made to open either inwards or outwards.
Brighten up your home, improve your view and make your garden a natural extension to your living area with a French Door. The opening allows unrestricted access and maximum ventilation and offers the choice of opening inwards or outwards, restrictors are fitted as standard to ensure against the door opening out fully if required.
There is a choice of many styles available that come in a range of colours. These colours include White, Oak, Mahogany, Rosewood, Black and Cream. The range is also fitted with colour co-ordinated gaskets to create an attractive finish. Security if of utmost importance and with this taken into consideration, the doors feature a Multi Point locking system which ensures that the door locks at a number of individual points for extra reassurance.
Benefits of French Doors
- Ideal for letting in more light and creating easy access to your garden or balcony
- Available in various coloured grain effects
- Multi point locking systems to provide peace of mind
- High energy rating to provide heat insulation
- Security is of the utmost importance
- Colours include White, Oak, Mahogany, Rosewood, Black and Cream
- You can save on heating/cooling bills by only heating/cooling the part of the room you are using.
- Your home is more versatile than if you created an open archway
- 10 Year Guarantee